For prospective new enrollments the School office staff will implement the following procedure
1. Make an appointment with the Head of School, parents/guardians must meet with the Head of School before a placement can be confirmed.
2. In the meantime, parents/guardians will be asked to complete appropriate forms, which must be completed at least a week before the date the student is due to start.
3. Issue prospective parents with latest school information package.
4. Look at D.O.B. of the student and place them in classes based on age guidelines (when applicable).
5. Collect/copy any other information that may be useful in determining placement (e.g. School reports/past test or SATS results, etc).
6. Arrange a time for exams to be sat if they are entering the school at year 3 or above; this should be before the student actually starts school.
7. Purchase uniform and PE kit.